2014 Festival Programmes and Rules and Regulations / 艺术节活动安排和注意事项
DOWNLOAD THE FESTIVAL PROGRAMMES
Rules and Regulations 比赛注意事项
- One set of scores (no unauthorized photocopies) must be provided on the Registration for jury’s references.
- Contestants for Solo competitions are required to perform from memory.
- Piano accompaniment is optional for Preliminary round, no point will be awarded for accompaniment performance. For the finals, piano accompaniment is compulsory.
- Teachers of the First prize winner will receive an “Honour-Teacher” Certificate.
- Contestants may participate in more than one contest class. Individual entry form is required for each of the class entered.
- Contestants may engage the service of a piano accompanist designated by the competition committee, the expenses is non-negotiable and payable by contestants.
- Contestants are required to report at the competition venue 30 minutes prior to the competition.
- The competition committee reserves all rights to make changes to the time of competition as and when required. Contestants do not have the rights to raise any objection pertaining to the above-mentioned changes by the competition committee.
- The competition committee reserves all rights to interrupt and/or stop all performances. Contestants do not have the rights to raise any objection pertaining to the above-mentioned decisions made by the competition committee.
- 组委会可以为参赛者介绍钢伴老师, 费用由参赛者自理
- 组委会在有必要時可將比赛时间调动, 参赛者不得异议